Search This Blog

Saturday 21 August 2010

Where to start...

So...where to start?

I don't really know much about writing blogs, it's not something I've ever done before. I decided to create this blog basically because I was browsing some posts from a blog I read regularly (The Paramedic's Diary) and I decided I felt like writing something.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm even looking to gain from this blog (good start, I know!). Unfortunately I'm not an overly interesting person and I don't have a huge amount to say! What I do know is that there is a hell of a lot going on in my life right now, and I also know that sometimes it's easier to get things out on paper than it is out loud. I know that I enjoy writing, and I know that I'm struggling right now with the things that are going on in my life - things that most of my friends haven't experienced yet, which makes it quite lonely sometimes. So let's think of this blog maybe almost as an 'online diary', so to speak.

I can't imagine that anyone will be particularly interested in reading this, but just in case anyone is...where shall I start about myself?

I'm 21-years-old, and my name's Liv obviously. I'm going into my third and final year of studying Psychology with Clinical Psychology, but not entirely sure where to go after that. Clinical Psychology is the obvious choice, but one that I'm not so sure about anymore. My main interest in life at the moment is the police but for various reasons that is unlikely, so other potential options are Forensic Psychology (very possible at the moment), Educational Psychology, Sport Psychology, or possibly Mental Health Nursing.

Well, I think I've rambled on enough now for a first blog post...so yes, welcome to my blog, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment